MOT Testing Bay in Newbury, Berkshire
Ignition Motorsport MOT Tests are available from our VOSA MOT Test Bay in Newbury, Berkshire. We’re open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and can even offer MOTs on Sundays!
Booking online using the form below or give us a call on 01635 31439.
We also offer pre MOT preparation services so that you don’t have any nasty surprises. We also print duplicate MOT certificates if yours is lost or stolen.
Free re-tests within 10 working days.
- Booking form, book by phone option
- After 6pm and Sundays
- Pictures of MOT bay
- MOT preparation
- Free retest with 10 working days
- Duplicate MOT certificates
- Class 4
- Relax in our clean/friendly reception area, watch some TV and use our FREE Wi-Fi
We take care for your vehicle
- Oil filter changes
- Engine oil changes
- Air filter changes
- Pollen filter changes
- Screen wash check and top up
- Antifreeze check and record
- Brake fluid check and top up
- Anti-seize compound to locks, hinges, battery terminals and catches
- Check tyre tread
- Check tyre pressure
- Spark plugs change (if applicable)
- Power steering fluid check and top up
- Diff oil check and top up
- Gearbox oil check and top up
- Axle oil check and top up
- Battery check terminals and levels
- Front wheels remove, clean and check brakes
- Rear wheels remove wheels and brake drums, clean and check brakes
- Handbrake check and adjust
- Suspension ball joints check
- Track rod ends check
- Suspension springs check
- Shock absorbers check
- Exhaust system check
- Front wheel bearings check
- Belts- check inc fan, power steering, air con, timing belt interval
- Fuel cap check
- Screen, wipers and washers check and test
- Complete lighting test
- Seat belts check condition and operation
- Internal controls check and test
- Trim, number plates, mirrors check for damage
- Coolant system check and top up
- Air conditioning check syst
- Clutch fluid check and top up
- Wheel bearings check for noise/play
- Service light re-set (most models)
- Road test
- Service book stamped
Professional Race & Rally Car Services
We also carry out servicing and general repairs to road cars and track cars alike and are willing to carry out repairs and give advice to suit your budget. We also supply a variety of parts at competitive prices.
We can take a look under the bonnet
Our vehicle inspection engineer inspects the car in question and will let you know if it has any problems. This offers peace of mind if you’re looking to purchase a car or if you would like a health-check on your current vehicle.
- Guaranteed confidentiality and impartiality.
- Verbal report the same day as the vehicle inspection.
- Vehicle inspections are carried out at our garage premises in Newbury, Berkshire
- Quick response times & reports given in person or via email.
- We will provide free advice – without any obligation.
Professional tuning service in Newbury, Berkshire
The cure to your head gasket woes
Get your wheels looks like new!
Welding services and fabrication in Newbury, Berkshire
Head skims, lightened flywheels are more in Newbury, Berkshire
Call us today or pop into our workshop in Newbury, Berkshire to discuss your machining and parts requirements.
We take care for your vehicle
We can fine-tune your car
- Diagnostic port remapping.
- ECU remapping – chip upgrades.
- High flow stainless steel exhaust systems.
- Suspension and brake upgrades.
- Air Induction kits.
- Custom engine management systems available.
- Performance clutches and gearbox builds.
- Engine overhaul and upgrades done in-house.
- Turbo and supercharger conversions and upgrades.
Impreza, Legacy & Forester Performance Upgrades, Repair and Maintenance
- Engine rebuilds
- Gearbox rebuilds
- Performance Upgrades
- 4 wheel alignment/corner weights
- 4WD Dyno
- Service Schedules
- Reduced Tyre Wear
Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear. Over the years, a properly aligned car can add thousands of miles to tyre life.
- Improved Fuel Consumption
Fuel consumption reduces as the drag on the tyres (rolling resistance) decreases. Four wheel alignment sets the wheels straight/parallel, which along with correct tyre pressures, minimises the rolling resistance.
- Saves Money & Environment
By preventing premature tyre wear, early tyre disposal and improving fuel economy/ CO2 emissions, it not only reduces the cost of motoring – putting more money in your pocket, but helps the environment too!
- Improved Handling
Many handling problems can be corrected by four wheel alignment, giving you the driver a better and enjoyable driving experience.
- Safer Driving
Misalignment will make the car less stable when taking emergency or evasive action. A suspension system inspection is part of an alignment procedure, therefore potentially allows worn parts to be spotted before they cause a a more costly problem.